Monday, May 18, 2009

Solid Foods already!!

We had our 4 month appointment last week which meant another round of shots. It was harder on me than Colt. He only cried for a second. My doctor also mentioned to start spoon feeding him rice cereal so he can learn to push food to the back of his mouth and swollow, that way he can be ready for baby food in 3 weeks. I can't believe it's already time to move onto more solid foods.
He has learned to roll over and over and over. I can't keep in on a blanket long because he rolls off and across the room. Although it is sad he is growing so fast it is also so fun to watch him learn new things and change almost on a weekly basis.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You updated your blog! I can't believe he is growing up so fast! He will be crawling before you know it!

    ReplyDelete