Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Changes

It seems like the day Colt turned six months all kinds of changes started. As you can tell from the videos and pictures he is sitting up very well, crawling all over the place and can pull himself to a standing position using the coffee table. He now has both bottom teeth in and is one of the most active baby's I've ever met.
The tired dreaded early rising mornings are now something of the past. My favorite part of the day is waking up to Colt's little giggles in the monitor and the huge grin on his face when you walk into his room to get him out of his crib. His strong little body grips to you so tight from excitement that if I were to let go I think he would be able to hold on. There is no better way to start your day than that. He has so much personality that when we sit him in a room full of adults everyone seems to be entertained for hours by him.
His Grammy Diane came in with her friend Caroline and daughter Rebecca last weekend and I know he loved it. He is really looking forward to this weekend when he gets to see his Papa Ricky. I don't know if there is another grandchild loved as much as this one from both sets, I'm sure my friends would beg to differ.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, totally didn't know you blog. I am so pumped I just added your blog to mine. Yeah, I can keep up with you.
    Ash

    ReplyDelete